My sister-in-law Megan found this blog that gives us Mom's with girls ideas on how to do hair. I have to admit I've tried 2 of the hairstyles and failed but this is what became of the second attempt and I know what I did wrong with the first. It even stayed in her hair all day and all night! Of course her hair was dripping wet when I did it--that is one of her tips. Anyways--if you have a little girl, check out this blog: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ . It has a lot of cute little girl hairstyles! Thanks Meg!
2 comments:
My sister followed the link on my blog to yours and saw this post about the hair ideas. She called and railed on me for not passing this golden piece of information on to her. She's already used the site and is recommending it to all her mommy friends. So thanks, on behalf of my sister and nieces!!
Glad to help! Although Meg gets the credit!
Post a Comment