Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls, Girls, Girls!

It's official.... After much begging and pleading Nate set me up with the ultra sound tech at the hospital last Wednesday. I drank some mountain dew to get the baby moving and it seemed to work. So we are having another girl! Olivia wants to name her Sally Lou-Who... I guess it's better than Cinderella (that's what she wanted to name my friend's baby). Sorry about the lack of pictures... The tech could not get any good profile shots but I don't care cause at least I know it's a girl! I was going to put a pic of my big belly on but I'm in my pjs and I'm too lazy to do it. To you all who voted boy on the poll---sorry, you were wrong!

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

Sally is better than Cinderella. Who was it that named their little boy Tarzan? pffffffffff anyways, I have something yummy for you.