Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch




Somehow we always end up going to the pumpkin patch at night on the coldest day of the week (after 70 degree temps the day before). So once again, we were at the pumpkin patch last night, cold wind blowing and the sky getting dark. Olivia had lots of fun and really liked seeing the camel and zebra they had. She also got to ride a pony, ride in a barrel ride pulled behind a tractor, go on the hay ride and slide on the jumbo slide and play in the jump houses. We topped the evening off with fresh mini donuts and a sucker. By the time we got our pumpkins it was really cold and really dark so we just grabbed a couple and were done. Now that it is daylight, they look pretty decent :)

For those of you at the Smith Family Reunion in Albion--here is video of Livi on the jumbo slide WITHOUT water. She liked that a lot better... Sorry about the direction of the video...I wasn't thinking straight.

2 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

I thought I would see Nate up there on one of those ponies!!! Looks like you guys had a nice cold fun time! We need to plan a time to do pumpkin carving!

Cool Waters said...

It's a good thing she had practice on the other slide this summer, I bet she was a real pro!