It's starting to look like Christmas around the house! Now outside needs to catch up--it was 55 today! We went to the Festival of trees and Livi LOVED the purple & pink tree.
Grammie bought Livi this super cute Christmas dress and she looked like a little princess today at church. Baby update--I have an appointment Monday and I will be induced on the 10th if she hasn't made an appearance yet!
Congratulations on successfully surviving pregnancy! Who is your doc? Livi is darling! You have such a cute little family! Good luck with your labor and delivery...maybe I will be working when you come in!
2 comments:
Congratulations on successfully surviving pregnancy! Who is your doc? Livi is darling! You have such a cute little family! Good luck with your labor and delivery...maybe I will be working when you come in!
Carrie (Ragsdale) Shores
Oh that dress is sooo cute and sparkley. Where did grammie get it? Livi looks so good in it, as always.
Post a Comment