Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Baby Day!









Princess #2 made her debut early this morning! I was induced starting at 6pm at a 2 and by 11pm I was having some serious contractions and at a 6-7. The doc, anethesiologist, and nurse had to hurry in. I finally got my epidural at 12:15ish ( a few contractions later than I preferred) and then she was born at 1:58am Wed, Dec 10th weighing 6lbs 10ozs and 18 1/2 inches long. She is super cute of course! It took us a long time to come up with her name; almost 12 hours after she was born we settled on Elisabeth Sally Coburn and we will call her Ellie. I think it fits her perfectly! She's hardly cried since she was born and has been fast asleep most of the day, but she just hates getting her bum wiped! Olivia is on her way to meet her new sister and we are all excited to have her here!



7 comments:

The Perry's said...

Yay she's her!! I just got your email and I've been wondering all day but never wanted to actaully call. I love her name and she looks so pretty and sweet. Can't wait to meet her. Call us when you can.

CShores said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went smoothly (too bad it took so long to get that epidural! It sounds like you are a trooper though!)! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Good job!
Carrie (Ragsdale) Shores

jksfam said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!!!
We can't wait to see her! We are so excited for you!!
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Amanda, Brody & kids

Colleen H. said...

She looks great! I'm glad things went all right, and give Ellie a big "welcome" from us!

Susan said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her name, it's very cute! Olivia must be excited. We can't wait to see her.

Sara said...

She's gorgeous Jamie! I am so glad she's here! I can't wait to meet her-Macey is so excited to have a new little girl cousin!