Happier times together!
Okay, so I truly laughed out loud. What a great picture.
wierd- they almost look the same size in those pictures! So cute! Don't forget to burn me a cd- are you up for game night this Saturday?
I would love game night, u guys coming over? The Kids are looking gret by the way
Nate and Jamie,Sorry we have not come to see the new addition yet. We are terrible friends. I hope you guys are doing good. She looks so cute.
They actually look like they could be cousins in that picture! FUN!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, so I truly laughed out loud. What a great picture.
wierd- they almost look the same size in those pictures! So cute! Don't forget to burn me a cd- are you up for game night this Saturday?
I would love game night, u guys coming over? The Kids are looking gret by the way
Nate and Jamie,
Sorry we have not come to see the new addition yet. We are terrible friends. I hope you guys are doing good. She looks so cute.
They actually look like they could be cousins in that picture! FUN!
Post a Comment