This post is for Aunt Becky :) JK Olivia had her first ballet recital on Jan 23rd. She was a sugar plum fairy from the Nutcracker ballet. The costumes were very ballerina "ish"! She LOVED it!



After the show, Dennis (my cousin) saved the day and gave Nate a couple flowers out of Lexi's to give to Livi. I did have a stuffed puppy in a present in the car--apparently next time I have to stick to flowers like the rest of the group!

Lexi was hot stuff in her socks!

Good friends!

The girls were the 2nd dancers in a show that lasted nearly 2 hours. They are supposed to wait for the final curtain call so they can go out and bow. It was a LONG 2 hours for them! We were holed up in Capital High School's choir room. They did ok for waiting so long!

Gotta love her!
2 comments:
Thanks Jamie! She is such a beautiful ballerina!!!
Oh my she is such a cute ballerina... There is something about little girls in dace costumes... SO cute! I need to see her performance!
Post a Comment