Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ward Campout-McCall

My parents ward has been having their ward campout at Ponderosa State Park in McCall for as long as I can remember and we went every year. Now I've started my own tradition of going with my kids (minus Nate-busy time at work) and mooching off my parents and the Darrington's :) I get the camping experience without the whole effort! We only got to go for one night this year but we packed every minute with fun!

Olivia was very proud of her sand ball she made at the beach.
Beach babies!


Ellie loved every minute of the water!

Grandma and Livi floating in the raft.


Where else can you ride around on your scooter in your PJs!


Playing in the woods.


Ellie loves to be wherever Olivia is!


Happy camper!!!


Olivia told me this was the best funnest fire she'd ever had because I let her play with a stick in it! It's the simple joys in life! I still like to do that too!

No comments: