

Olivia was at her 3rd gymnastics class on Thursday Sept. 16 when she hurt her ankle. I was on the side watching and saw her crying but I just figured it was the drama queen in her. So I waited until one of the adults asked if her mom was here and she pointed at me. They carried her over and her ankle was the size of a baseball! We all just figured it was a really bad sprain-she stepped on the side of a mat and rolled it bad. So I took her in the next day and the doc gave us an air cast and sent us to x-ray. She called back to say she had a fracture on her ankle. We got to go back to the doc for a soft cast and a trip to Norco for crutches. It was a long day! She got her hard cast on Monday for 3 weeks. Luckily, we only had to do crutches for the first week and now she can walk on it. It's been interesting! BTW-she chose the second pose all on her own. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment