Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family Pictures-attempt #1




























































































This was our attempt at a family picture--take note, there is NO family picture! But we got a lot of cute ones! Ellie was a little stink and just wanted to run around. If any of us tried to hold her or got too close she would have a complete meltdown! Turns out she was cutting a tooth as it showed itself the next day! At least she looks like an angel in all these pics! Olivia was our little model. These pictures are already causing Nate to dread the upcoming "teenage" years with our cute girl! The kissing one is not our favorite--I was laughing so hard hard because I could hardly hold my head up for that pose, it was really awkward! We're happy with what we got and we will try again for that "perfect" family picture in the spring!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Such cute pics, your girls are adorable. I can't believe how much ellie has grown up!!! So excited to see you guys tomorrow. Drive safe.