I am 14 weeks pregnant and I have been showing since like 8 weeks I swear! I have been a little nervous that there are twins in there. The picture doesn't show what I feel like! I barely fit into my clothes that have always been too big and have even been wearing maternity pants and shorts for comfort. Olivia is really convinced that this is her baby brother and even wants to name him Carl. (I'm not going for that!) It will take some convincing if the baby turns out to be a girl. She is really excited and keeps asking when that baby will come out of my tummy. I am due Dec. 15th. We are all excited to have #2 and I can't wait to get over the nausea and get some energy back!
5 comments:
Jamie & Nate,
I am so excited for you and number two baby. I found your blog off someone else's so I thought I would say hi.
Jamie O'Brien
I was in maternity pants at 2 months with the twins. I was definitley bigger and sicker. We didn't find out for sure until my 20 week ultrasound.
It it's not really twins for you, it's at least twin cousins with Billy & Megan due around the same time.
YAY for new babies!!!! I am soo excited for you guys and can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl! I hope its a boy so our kids can be buddies. You look really cute pregnant..
You look so PHAT!! Work it!!
congratulations Jamie and Nate! That's so great! I hope you are feeling great with this pregnancy!
Post a Comment