Sunday, June 8, 2008

Washington DC Trip

Here are some of the highlights of our trip to Washington, DC. Olivia is already trying to convince us that we have to go back with her when she is older.
Nate & I at the Washington Monument

Megan at the Korean War Memorial.


Nate & I at the Gittenstien's house--Best house to stay at in DC!


Washington DC Temple--It's quite a sight to come up on on the freeway.

Capitol Building

4 comments:

Anna said...

those are some awesome pics! can we come next time?

ranell said...

Hey Jamie!
Remember me from the old BIU 4th ward? This is what I love about blogs. You can check up on old acquaintances. Feel free to check in on us at www.mytotalchaos.blogspot.com

RaNell & Seth

Krystal said...

That looks like such a fun trip.. I bet it was nice to get away! can't wait to see you guys!

The Perry's said...

LOvely picts. I haven't had a chance to look at your blog forever. I want to see more photos next time we hang out.