Me and Megan at 29 and 30 weeks. I think Megan wears it better!
Everyone keeps telling me how small I look so I had to take a "my perspective" shot because to me I look rather big--and in this shirt, I really look like a watermellon is in there!
You are one of those pregnant people that everyone hates because you are still so thin everywhere but then you have this cute pregnant belly... You look Great!! Can't wait for the baby to get here.. have you thought of any names?
2 comments:
You are one of those pregnant people that everyone hates because you are still so thin everywhere but then you have this cute pregnant belly... You look Great!! Can't wait for the baby to get here.. have you thought of any names?
you two both look great! I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment