It was time for the Womens Fitness Celebration 5k Saturday and I wasn't going to go but then my Grammie did not make it home from California in time so I took her spot. I have to say I could have done without the rain. Of course it rained the whole time (slowed down for a few minutes while I was using the restroom) and then as soon as we were done and in a nice warm restaurant the sun was shining. I thought I did pretty good for being 28 weeks prego--luckily my Mom likes to walk slow :)
Me, Holly, and Tess... really dry and still ok with waling in the pouring down rain.
Atleast I had my umbrella...
Where's the hot chocolate? My umbrella kept the top half of me dry but my pants were pretty soaked. Tess and I were talking about how our feet were a little wet as we stepped in a huge puddle in the grass at the park. That made for super wet feet.
Overall, it was fun but next year better be sunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment