Thursday, July 24, 2008

Boy or girl?

We're taking votes on boy or girl. Make sure to cast your vote! Our doctor appointment is tomorrow so I will post the results in the afternoon.

4 comments:

The Perry's said...

Come ooooooon Hank!

Carson and Baby boy Smith will make great friends with him. Can't wait to hear from you.

Cool Waters said...

I'm sorry to say, but I kinda think it's going to be a girl! No worries though, you can name her Terri Anne :)

Billy and Megan said...

I found an ancient Chinese predictor online and it says it is a girl. I think it is real because it also said this: A Chinese scientist discovered this chart which was buried in a royal tomb about 700 years ago. The original is kept in the Institute of Science of Peking. The accuracy of the chart has been proven by thousands of people and is believed to be 99 percent accurate!

Now, it might be wrong if you really didn't conceive this baby on March 20th but I didn't really want to know that actual date. So, good luck bucking the powerful truth of ancient Chinese charts.

Billy and Megan said...

Okay, I thought it was a boy until I found out that I was having a boy, so now my feeling is a GIRL! But, as we know, I have been wrong with all three of mine! Good luck. I better get a phone call!