Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coburn Memories...

Ok, I've been seeing this for a few weeks now and I'm finally posting it on my blog.

Here are the rules: 1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anthing you remember! 2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you.

Be nice!!!

5 comments:

The Perry's said...

I have MANY great memories of Jamie. Which one, which one...The day you told me you were pregant. I was so excited I cried. I'm still so exicted. But a memory that comes along that same line is how you are always so hungry now...One night we had a little girls night out. Dinner was at the Cheesecake Factory. MONGO PORTIONS. After dinner and a little shopping and started heading home but Jamie wasn't ready to go home. I thought she wanted to shop more. WRONG. She still wanted more food, so we had stop for a milkshake. Her cute belly is growing and she's still 1/2 my size.

Cool Waters said...

Our best memory ever: painting little ornaments while mom recorded us with the camera. Sadly, I still laugh like that! But yeah, you've always been able to make me laugh. Like when I was sad you would always sing for me to "turn that frown upside down"! The most special memory ever: when you took me out for the day after Skyler died...you always know what I need! :) Okay so I figure this is for Olivia and Nate as well. Olivia...I like the time that you ate all mine and Sam's fries in St. George! We had to hide them eventually because you ate so many! And Nate...I loved the time Jamie and I went to Driggs and I got to shoot a gun for the first time. Mom was so mad!!

Anonymous said...

Nate- Its your long lost buddy Rock - Dude can you beleive I have become a blog geek! actually it is my wife and she is getting me started... anyway great to see you and your cute little family, drop me a line sometime
Rock

Unknown said...

My best memory is the day you were born...a girl after two boys! I was worried you would not be dainty with 2 brothers. HA! When it came time to play soccer you asked for pink socks w/lace and a pink soccer ball! Then you skipped up and down the field with your team as happy as good be! I might add you were always a safe distance from the ball. That's my girl!

Honeycombs said...

SO I have to leave a memory of Nate because he was the one who got me into a lot of trouble in High School. You could always trust Nate to have some plan when he came and asked if I had a camera. He wasn't one to not want to capture the moment.
I remember taking the trampoline to the river and jumping in, going for a canoe trip in the middle of the night and Joe taking the air out of the tires and making it an all night event. You can ask Nate for all the details.
Love you Nate,
Jamie