Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!



We were in Pocatello for the 4th and watched the big fireworks there. Olivia thought that was pretty cool. Then on Saturday we went to Grandma's and did pop-its and watched Uncle Ryan light some small fireworks. She wasn't so interested in those. So Ryan and Tess got creative and were burning the ants out of their hole in the crack. It was more entertaining than the fireworks. A ton of ants came out. Grandma promptly grabbed the ant poison and filled the hole to get any survivors. Good times....

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

Livi looks so tall in this photo. I'm glad you had a good time over the hollyday. The mud looks enticing. I would totally play in that. And I like the ant torture treatment. Do you know the number for the National Cruelty to Insects hotline? I think I need to give them a call...